Now is the time to disrupt mass transit
Real-time traffic visualization and analytics
Veridict Traffic Management platform enables seamless integration with both public transit and corporate mobility services. The platform is built from the ground up for a massive scale with the capacity to display millions of vehicles at the same time. Passengers of today require accurate and real-time information as a part of well performed transit service. With our cutting-edge technology we help transit service providers to become and remain competitive, by providing one global integrated platform for traffic visualization and management.
Veridict Traffic Management Platform
Remove hassle from your daily operations by connecting your fleet or mobility service to our platform, and receive precious insights that will help you run a greater service. Our platform is built from the ground up for a massive scale – a cost-efficient cloud-based platform.
- Secure data separation between fleets, with the flexibility to share data and cooperative ITS
- Adapted for passenger transportation of tomorrow – connected fleets, AD vehicles and multimodal MaaS
- Seamless integration with both public transit and corporate mobility services
- Real-time analytics and monitoring, ETAs and predictions, traffic KPIs, passenger counting (DPC) etc.
- Quick deployment and no hardware installations
- Connect your vehicles using our Driver App (runs on any Android device)
Live transit maps
Deliver map-first information to your passengers with real-time updates. Our live maps can easily be integrated to your website or app and can display hundreds of thousands vehicles down to the second.
Don’t spend time and precious resources on developing your traffic map in-house or through expensive consultants; instead, simply connect your data to us, add the map to your homepage and share it everywhere.
Let’s partner up!
Through simple APIs your service offering can be boosted by our technology — adding to the value created in the ecosystem.
When 1 + 1 is greater than 2. We believe in co-operation and work with both software and hardware partners — creating greater sums in a multimodal and automated world.