3. When a user accesses our Services via our free open service www.livemap24.com service or other third-party service, it may send us certain limited anonymized location and usage data. Other services connected to our corporate services may collect some user data as part of providing our Services.
4. Account information is collected when you sign up for an account with us, we collect information that you provide to us in connection with setting up the account, such as your username, name and email address.
5. Payment is required for some of our Services, and we ask you to provide information, including your name, address, email, and credit card information in connection with processing your transactions.
6. Our Services might require you to upload or send us specific data as part of providing our Services, this data is referred to as “hosted data”. This data consists of the data you upload to us via email, our online service or our APIs.
7. We automatically collect certain information when you access or use our Services. For example, we may collect IP addresses of devices accessing our website in our server logs, as well as information like internet domains, the date and time of a visit, and the pages accessed on our websites. In addition, we may automatically collect certain technical information whenever a third-party product or service that integrates our Services makes a request to our APIs. This includes, among other things IP address, browser type, the content of the request, the time of the request, usage data, and operating system. This information is completely separate to the anonymized location data that may be used for our services, paragraph 3.
8. You and/or your end users may provide us with feedback regarding our Services (e.g., in the form of email, suggestions for how to improve our maps, etc).
9. Anonymized user data collected might be used for internal diagnostic and analytic purposes as well for other data analytics services.
10. We use the account information we collect to provide our Services to you, to maintain your accounts. We also may use certain information, such as your email address, to tell you about new products or features that may be of interest to you.
11. Payment information is solely used for billing purposes.
12. We use hosted data to provide our Services to you.
14. We may use the feedback that you provide for any purpose, including improving our Services.
15. When required, to carry out work on our behalf, we will share your account information with third-parties.
16. We will not disclose payment information to any person or entity other than our payment solution provider.
17. We do not disclose hosted data except as directed by you.
18. We use third-party services like Google Analytics to help us collect and process website logs and cookies.
19. Aggregated and anonymized usage statistics may be share with third parties.